Thursday, September 30, 2010

Joseph Cornell Art Pieces :)

I chose this art piece because it's interesting. I think it's so cool how it has different layers. I'd be nice to do something like this. It looks like he cut the rabbit and like layered it on top of thee other backgrounds. It kinda gives it a 3D effect that I like.

I like this picture because it's intriguing in a way & something about it reminds me about the Mona Lisa, it might be her face because she has no expression. It leaves you thinking. And it's also like in a box which I think makes it cooler.
Joseph Cornell seems to really like birds because in a lot of his art he has a bird incorporated in some way. I chose this picture because I have a bird that looks like this bird and also because it is kinda like the box, that were gonna be using for the Day of The Dead project. It reminded me of it& kinda gives me an idea of what we'll be doing.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment